Membership is open to individuals who are interested in being a part of Australia’s largest network of cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Membership can be at various levels:
- Benefactors Program:
- For companies or organisations within the industry with 1 or more Full, Associate and/or Student members
- One low rate for organisations to join up to 4 members PLUS where 5 or more members, lower additional joining rates
- Members enrolled through the Benefactors program still experience all benefits relevant to their Member Status
- Additional Benefactor benefits including Company listings on our Databases, website, employment opportunities and LinkedIn promotions of innovations!
- Full Member:
- Person associated with the Industry with a Science Degree.
- The ideal way to keep your knowledge up to date and mingle with other science peers and Associate members from within the industry.
- Be an active part of our Council or Committees and make your contributions count!
- Person associated with the Industry without Science qualification.
- Perfect for those in cosmetic and personal care sales, distribution, supply and/or brand management/brand owners to keep up with the trends and happenings of the Industry even without a technical background.
- Attend our networking, conferences and educational events to build your technical knowledge and/or networks!
- Person studying towards a recognised Science qualification.
- The BEST way to build your industry contacts and knowledge base for your future cosmetic and personal care career while still studying and enjoying Members benefits at student rates.
Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year.
- access to our Members Only library containing past conference papers,raw material information and articles.
- the most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide
- special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing; hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events
- discover the latest innovations via our linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE
- advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine
- membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
Being a member enables Employers to advertise their positions to our Members FREE and helps our Members find positions available. Read More
Our expertise under construction
Education Read More