Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing;hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
Queensland Chapter Supplier Day November 2018
Date: 8th November 2018
Venue: The Comslie Hotel – Suites and Conference Centre Corner Wynnum & Junction Roads Morningside QLD 41
Queensland Chapter Supplier Day 2018 The QLD Chapter is...Read More
Queensland Chapter Christmas Function
Date: 9th November 2018
Venue: Victoria Park Golf Club – Driving Lounge 309 Herston Road, Herston QLD 4006
Join us for our Christmas Party 6.30 onwards Friday November 9,...Read More
WA Labs & Lectures
Date: 23rd November 2018
Venue: North Metropolitan TAFE, East Perth Campus 140 Royal St, East Perth. Green Skills Training Centre
Education Event: 1.30 – 2.00pm Presented by: Iman...Read More
COSMETIC & PERSONAL CARE CONF
Date: 6th December 2018
Venue: PARKROYAL, Darling Harbour
Brought to you by ACCORD.. Future proofing our industry - The...Read More
25th IFSCC CONFERENCE
Date: 30th September 2019 - 2nd October 2019
Venue: Milan Italy
C o s m E t h i C SCIENCE AND CONSCIENCE The Cosmetic Science...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest