Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing; hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
Qld Chapter Networking Dinner
Date: 20th July 2020
Venue: Quartz Room, Victoria Park Golf Complex. 309 Herston Road, Herston 4006
Please come and connect once again with your Queensland...Read More
ASCC Annual General Meeting
Date: 22nd July 2020
Venue: Online Live Broadcast
Save the Date for the ASCC Annual General Meeting With variations...Read More
NSW Chapter Industry Day 2020
Date: 23rd September 2020
Venue: Canada Bay Club 4 William Street Five Dock NSW 2046
Save the Date for the Annual NSW Chapter Industry...Read More
31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama
Date: 20th October 2020 - 23rd October 2020
Venue: Yokohama, Japan
Beauty & Happiness - Pushing Boundaries NOTICE June, 5,...Read More
26th IFSCC Conference
Date: 25th October 2021 - 27th October 2021
Venue: Cancun, Mexico
Cosmetic science that awakens the senses Mexico is ready... The...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest