Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing;hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
Southern Chapter Suppliers Day 2019
Date: 22nd August 2019
Venue: Bruce County Motel - 445 Blackburn Road, Mt. Waverley
2019 Southern Chapter Suppliers Day Display Set-Up From...Read More
NSW CHAPTER INDUSTRY DAY 2019
Date: 25th September 2019
Venue: Canada Bay Club, 4 William Street Five Dock NSW
NSW CHAPTER 2019 INDUSTRY DAY The NSW Chapter will hold its 2019...Read More
Southern Chapter Happy Hour
Date: 9th October 2019
Thursday 9th October 2019 – save the date...Read More
25th IFSCC CONFERENCE
Date: 30th September 2019 - 2nd October 2019
Venue: Milan Italy
C o s m E t h i C SCIENCE AND CONSCIENCE The Cosmetic Science...Read More
31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama
Date: 20th October 2020 - 23rd October 2020
Venue: Yokohama, Japan
The 31st IFSCC Congress will be held on October 20-23, 2020 in...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest