Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing; hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
NSW Chapter Industry Day
Date: 25th November 2020
Venue: Canada Bay Club - 4 William Street Five Dock
Save the Date & Expressions of Interest for...Read More
53rd Annual ASCC Conference
Date: 11th May 2021 - 13th May 2021
Venue: The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre Broadbeach Qld
Are you involved in the personal care or home care industry as...Read More
31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama
Date: 20th October 2020 - 23rd October 2020
Venue: Yokohama, Japan
Beauty & Happiness - Pushing Boundaries NOTICE June, 5,...Read More
26th IFSCC Conference
Date: 25th October 2021 - 27th October 2021
Venue: Cancun, Mexico
Cosmetic science that awakens the senses Mexico is ready... The...Read More
This year’s IFSCC Congress will be delivered online for 10 days; during October 21- 30.
It will feature an online distinguished lecture given by the Nobel Prize Winner Yoshinori Ohsumi, Ph.D., more than 70 oral and over 500 poster presentations, available on-demand so that you can view them anytime you wish.
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest