Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing;hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
4 Types of Emulsions in 4 Hours - Edu Workshops
Date: 22nd March 2019
Venue: North Metropolitan TAFE, East Perth Campus 140 Royal St, East Perth. Green Skills Training Centre
Join the ASCC education program and learn how to create 4...Read More
25th IFSCC CONFERENCE
Date: 30th September 2019 - 2nd October 2019
Venue: Milan Italy
C o s m E t h i C SCIENCE AND CONSCIENCE The Cosmetic Science...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest