Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing; hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
NSW Chapter Networking Event
Date: 26th February 2020
Venue: Canada Bay Club, 4 William St, Five Dock
Claim substantiation and sustainable packaging. The ASCC NSW...Read More
Queensland Chapter Networking Event - March
Date: 12th March 2020
Venue: Quartz Room, Victoria Park Golf Complex. 309 Herston Road, Herston 4006
Our first Queensland Chapter Dinner for 2020 is now open for...Read More
WA Labs and Lectures - March
Date: 20th March 2020
Venue: North Metropolitan TAFE (Greenskills Building) 140 Royal Street, East Perth, WA
In support of the cosmetic science industry in WA, the ASCC is proud...Read More
31st IFSCC Congress 2020 Yokohama
Date: 20th October 2020 - 23rd October 2020
Venue: Yokohama, Japan
The 31st IFSCC Congress will be held on October 20-23, 2020 in...Read More
26th IFSCC Conference
Date: 25th October 2021 - 27th October 2021
Venue: Cancun, Mexico
Cosmetic science that awakens the senses Mexico is ready... The...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest