Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing;hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
49th Annual ASCC Conference
Date: 3rd May 2017 - 5th May 2017
Venue: Sunshine Coast, Queensland
SAVE THE DATE: Go Wild! Science Without Limits 49th Annual ASCC...Read More
Sth Australia Networking Session May 2017
Date: 9th May 2017
Venue: TechInSA Incubator
The next networking meeting for South Australia will have three...Read More
ASCC Suppliers Day - Western Australia
Date: 7th July 2017
Venue: North Metro TAFE, East Perth
SAVE THE DATE!! 12:00 PM AWST - 5:00 PM AWST Times are...Read More
Fast track a successful product launch....
Date: 4th April 2017
Venue: Monash University Clayton campus. Green Futures Building
Fast track a successful product launch with access to a Virtual...Read More
13th Asian Societies of Cosmetic Scientists Conf
Date: 15th May 2017 - 17th May 2017
Venue: Kerman, Iran
On behalf of the organizing committee of the 13th Asian Societies of...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest