Why Be A Part ?
The Australian Society of Cosmetic Chemists (ASCC) brings together nearly 300 cosmetic and personal care raw material suppliers, manufacturers, formulators and brand managers from around the country. Be a part of this incredible network to experience the following ‘Members Only’ benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive networking and educational events in various states throughout the year
- Access to our ‘Members Only’ library containing past conference papers, raw material information and article.
- The most extensive ‘Members Only’ database of raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers Australia wide.
- Special ‘Members Only’ rates at our Annual Conference – SAVE your membership fees on your members only pricing;hear internationally recognised speakers talk about industry advancements and materials, see the latest launches and build your professional network at this, our biggest Annual event.
- ‘Members Only’ rates at educational events.
- Discover the latest innovations via our Linked-in community, and advertise the new and exciting materials or products your organisation has to offer FREE.
- Advertise the positions you have available and tap into our network of skilled professionals to fill those vacancies FREE.
- FREE job searching for ‘Members Only’ of positions available.
- FREE annual subscription to ‘The Science of Beauty’ magazine.
- Membership of the ASCC makes you a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC) too!
ASCC Benefactor Program:
NSW Chapter Christmas Function
Date: 24th November 2016
SAVE THE DATE!!! Further information to follow.....Read More
Queensland Chapter Christmas Function
Date: 30th November 2016
Venue: Eleven Rooftop Bar, 757 Ann St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
SAVE THE DATE! Time: 7pm – 9pm More information coming...Read More
49th Annual ASCC Conference
Date: 3rd May 2017 - 5th May 2017
Venue: Sunshine Coast, Queensland
SAVE THE DATE: Go Wild! Science Without Limits 49th Annual ASCC...Read More
HAZCHEM Conference - comply with the GHS
Date: 27th October 2016
Venue: Vibe Hotel Sydney
IDC Technologies are offering a one day HAZCHEM Conference - How to...Read More
29th IFSCC Congress
Date: 30th October 2016 - 2nd November 2016
Venue: Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
29th IFSCC Congress | Innovate • Inspire •...Read More
ACCORD Cosmetic & Personal Care Conference 2016
Date: 5th December 2016
Venue: Amora Hotel Sydney, Jamison Street
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN for the Cosmetic & Personal...Read More
Visit our Latest News page for the latest on what is happening in the industry and our recent e-newsletters…
Visit our Technical page for the latest